It’s the final week! I can smell victory – and it smells like yummy, gooey, melted goats cheese!
My well-deserved win last week makes it two wins a piece to me and Ethel, so we’ll be horn to horn in the final.
Now I don’t want to be called a bad sports-goat, but Ethel should probably be disqualified following her outrageous recipe submission last week - her #capricorncold Goats Cheese and Creamed Leek Tart actually needed to be cooked in an oven for a whole five minutes. Hardly a cold recipe was it?!
Anyway, I won despite her cheating and I’m going to take my winning streak all the way to the final. I’ve goatally been saving the best ‘til last – here’s my Rocket, Olive, Sunblushed Tomato and Capricorn® Goats Cheese Pizza!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 minutes
– 1 x 100g Capricorn® Goats Cheese
– 2 ready-made pizza bases
– 125g tomato passata
– ½ red onion, sliced into rings
– 80g sun-blushed tomatoes
– A handful of rocket
– A handful of pitted black olives
– Olive oil
– Sea salt
– Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cover the pizza bases with a layer of tomato passata and add the rocket.
2. Add the sun-blushed tomatoes and scatter the red onion rings over the top.
3. Dice the Capricorn® Goats Cheese and sprinkle over, then finish off with a handful of black olives.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place the pizza in the middle of a pre-heated oven and cook at 180°C for 6-8 minutes.
6. Serve with extra rocket as desired and a drizzle of olive oil.
Per serving: 722 calories, 28g fat (10g saturated fat)
Perfect for sharing, and on the table in just 10 minutes, it’s already been enjoyed by my friends @utterlyscrummy, @lazzza65 and @BernieJMitchell. Try it and let me know how you get on. It would be AMAZING to prove once and for all that hot goats cheese rules!!
So come on, re-bleat to make #capricornhot the overall recipe Ready, Steady, Bleat! competition WINNER!!